All job ads are current; once filled, the ad will be removed.
We are always interested in job applications for Substitute Teachers!
MCH is an Oregon Montessori Association Sub Hub School! Click the graphic below for more information!
Interested applicants are also invited submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter describing where you are in your professional journey and why you are interested in this job
- Your resume detailing training and experience
- Three references with names, contact information, and how you are connected to them.
- Active enrollment in Oregon’s Central Background Registry,
- Current Infant/Child CPR & First-Aid training,
- Oregon Food Handler’s Certificate,
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect (RRCAN) training,
- Introduction to Child Care Health and Safety (ICCHS) training,
- Prevention is Better Than Treatment (PBTT) training
- Foundations for Learning (FFL) training
Any applicant who hasn’t already completed these trainings will have up to 30 days after their hire-date to meet these requirements.
Please be advised, per ORS 339.374 MCH must contact all successful candidates’ previous schools of employment, even if they’re not listed as a reference.
Hourly compensation is locally competitive and based on experience / education.
MCH does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, physical or mental ability, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws in the admission of otherwise qualified students or in the administration of its educational policies or programs, hiring or employment practices.